Eden Scott 's client, a manufacturer for oil and gas based approx 1 hour north of Aberdeen, have a requirement for an experienced Project Coordinator.
Main responsibilities include:
• Carry according to Hydraulics and Service Controller/Co-ordinator instruction
• To attend and input in Daily Production Meetings
• Ensure staff are sufficiently trained on fitting of components, bearings, keys and general location and lubrication
• Ensure staff are sufficiently trained on fitting of hydraulic components, fittings, hoses, fixed pipework, motors, pumps and valves.
• To utilise labourers on semi-skilled tasks when possible, ensuring adequate supervision
• To liaise with Hydraulic and Service Controller ensuring department input delivered in a timely manner to suit project requirements
• To locate and inspect all purchased components and manufactured components are available and correct prior to assembly.
• To follow instructions given in written form or verbally from Hydraulic and Service Controller
• To supervise and effect all works according to PDI documentation
• To supervise and effect all works according to FAT documentation
• To monitor and maintain condition and department tools and special equipment
• To travel offshore to repair/commission/operate in emergency if required
Essential: Good secondary education
Preferred: HNC/D in Hydraulic Engineering related course
Knowledge & Experience
Essential: Time served Engineering and/or Hydraulic Craftsman. Work experience in a similar role.
Preferred: 5 years practical experience in an Engineering environment.
Essential: Good knowledge of Hydraulic techniques. Ability to organise and manage resources.
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work
Pište si laskavě pod svým jménem, děkuju.